A sampler of some of my favorite kid bombs. These bath bombs smell great! You won't know whether to use them or place them in a bowl as an air freshener! My bombs contain a little surprise- either a novelty soap, expandable sponge capsule, or plastic toy. So, you toss one of these into the tub, it fizzles and bubbles for a few minutes, releasing wonderful essential or fragrance oil, color, and moisturizing oils into the water. When the fireworks are over, a little surprise is floating around.
This listing is for 12 kid bath bombs - each with a surprise inside. May indicate boy or girl.
The gift box will include a nice variety such as some of the following:
- A cherry ball with UFO soap
- Mini man soap - lemon, orange, cherry, grape
- Blueberry blue alien ball
- Minion balls with minion toy
- Raspberry lemonade with mini-man soap
- Orange Goldfish with sponge capsule inside
- Star-shaped superhero bomb with Superhero inside
- Ninja star with ninja inside
- Darth Vader bomb with a figure inside
- building a brick bomb with foam capsule inside
- Crown bomb with the princess inside
- Butterfly bomb with foam capsule
- Shopkin bomb with Shopkin toy inside
- Mine craft bomb with Minecraft toy inside
- Gingerbread bomb with gingerbread boy soap inside
- Alligator bomb with foam capsule inside
- Octopus bomb with foam capsule inside
- Alien egg with glow in the dark alien toy inside
- Star wars character bombs with Star Warts figurine inside
- Flower bomb with figurine toy inside
- Monster bombs
Sizes and weights will vary. If no choices are given, I will make a nice mixture for you. Feel free to indicate boy or girl or mix of both.
**** Disclaimer: Please read ingredients, do not use if you have any allergies. May leave tub slippery, enter and exit with caution. Toy may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under three. Berwyn Betty does not own the rights to any licensed toys in our products. All toys and molds are purchased at retail price to create a finished product and Berwyn Betty is not affiliated with the companies that create them. The rights belong to the companies that own the trademark/rights.