- How to Use
- Our Process
Berwyn Betty's Aloe & Clover Sugar Scrub Whip is a great exfoliant for nurturing your skin year-round! This beautifully-colored whip combines an ivory base with relaxing green swirls and is scented with a clean and fresh combination of aloe and clover. A clean, unisex scent!
We formulated our sugar whip to deliver softer and smoother skin. The special glycerin soap and sugar scrub combination massages in, quickly lathers up, and gently exfoliates in a quick shower. Great for smooth summer skin and extra moisturizing in the winter months.
This is also a perfect little pampering gift for everyone on your list -- teachers, coworkers, babysitters, dog walkers, friends, and more!
Each sugar scrub whip comes in its own plastic jar measuring a nice size 3" x 3" and weighs in at 8 oz. Each jar is individually tagged with an ingredients / logo label and sealed to lock in the scent and freshness and for added shipping protection, making for easy transport and sharing with others. Our minimal outer packaging footprint supports environmental sustainability.
Berwyn Betty's sugar scrub whips are made with carefully selected ingredients ... clean, simple, premium-quality and gentle on the skin. Berwyn Betty's strives to appeal to the young and young at heart with fun and seasonal scents.
- Brand: Berwyn Betty's
- Product Type: Sugar Scrub Whip
- Style: Plastic Jar
- Size (each): 8 oz
- Number: 1
- Color: Ivory with Green Swirls
- Scent: Clean and Fresh Aloe and Clover
- Ingredients: White Granulated Sugar, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Myristate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Gel Colorant
- Packaging: Each sugar scrub whip is individually packaged and tagged with an ingredients label and logo and sealed to preserve and lock in the scent and freshness. Easy to share and transport.
- HEALTHY SKIN CARE ROUTINE. Our scrub works on dry feet, calloused heels, chapped hands, rough elbows and dry skin everywhere. Use it before moisturizing lotion to soften and smooth your skin.
- FAMILY SAFE. Our sugar scrub whips use only carefully selected clean, simple, premium-quality ingredients, gentle and safe for the family. No reported skin reactions in ten years.
- NO MESS. Our food-grade gel colorants will not stain skin, fabric, or tub.
- CALMING WIND-DOWN. Bath time is fun again with a combination of brilliant colors, fun fragrances, and soothing, exfoliating sugar crystals to make a great end to your day.
- MADE IN THE USA. Our sugar scrub whips are proudly handmade in the USA with colors and scents chosen to appeal and captivate!
- RISK-FREE 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Customer-friendly refund policy. If you do not love our sugar scrub, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Our sugar scrub is a sudsy exfoliant. It is not greasy and makes a wonderful lather. Can be used in the shower, bath or at the kitchen sink. Makes a perfect lather for shower shaving. To use, apply a small dollop of sugar whip to wet skin. As you rub, the whip creates a lather that helps the sugar particles exfoliate dry skin. When whip is rinsed away, skin is left soft and smooth. This is the best friend to your moisturize routine ... first use one of these nice exfoliants to remove dead skin and then to nourish with your favorite moisturizing cream.
Caution: Please read ingredients, do not use if you have any allergies to the ingredients listed on the label. For external use only.
Berwyn Betty's sugar scrub whips are hand-made in small batches in the USA by our mission-driven team that takes pride in making quality products. We use only carefully selected clean, simple, premium-quality ingredients. Food-grade colorants are used that will not stain your tub, skin, or fabric. Whenever possible, certified natural pure essence oils are used. Only natural scents that have passed internal reviews are included. If a scent cannot be found in nature, quality fragrance oils that retain their scent are used. This approach is not the cheapest but is definitely the best. Berwyn Betty's does not offer a product that its team would not personally buy for their family. Bombs are gentle and safe for the entire family.